Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blog... For Therapeutic Tips!

Hi Everyone,


I hope you will come and follow a new blogging endeavor I have embarked upon.  


Yesterday at MK's therapy session, her therapist said,  “You could write a book on the therapeutic moments you have with [your daughter] and help a lot of people.” 


Well I thought about it all evening, and this morning on the ride into school, I thought I should start a blog and let some of my other friends that have adopted or are fostering also list the various "Therapeutic Moments" they have had with their children.


I think in this journey, we have to work together to help our kids heal.  I never realized just how large my "village" would be.  I have so many amazing friends that have come from this journey, and I know there will be many more to come.


So head on over to http://therapeuticmoments.blogspot.com  and follow us!




Thanks,


CQ

No comments: