A positive blog only!!!
Here are my TOP 7 things I LOVE about MK!
1) She has a goofy smile that can light up a room!
2) She has a giving heart. She makes me a "gift" almost every day.
3) She is super smart! She's gone from not knowing how to read to being above grade level in 7 months!
4) Her love of animals is very adorable. If the shirt has a dog on it, you can pretty much guess she wants it!
5) She's a GREAT eater! She picks broccoli over french fries and loves to try new things.
6) She pays back my "energy drains" with a fantastic foot massage! I think she could make some big bucks!
7) Even on her darkest days I can give her a hug and talk about things in the end and she opens up to me about her feelings. Sometimes I'm not 100% sure that she is being truthful, but she gets to see that talking is better than acting it out... and she talks a lot more these days.
I love you MK! I see through all of the hurt to the little girl inside that has so much potential to do amazing things with her life!