Ten things about me:
2) My adoption friends are the best friends I've ever had in my entire life. They alone make my journey to motherhood totally worth it!
3) I do a radio show with my best friend where we talk about our lives and Entertainment news.
4) My husband is my rock. Without him I am not complete.
5) I am currently addicted to my Blackberry. I just got a smart phone a few weeks ago. It's changed my life.
6) I fight hard for my kids to heal. Even though some days I feel like I add to the mess.
7) When my youngest tells me "You're a really good mom." It's pretty much the best compliment in the world.
8) My husband and I use our "date days" as a time to cuss and vent. It feels good.
9) My daughters therapist helps me more than she helps my daughter. She's awesome and encouraging, and some days I need that.
10) Everyone I consider family lives far from me. Meanwhile the blood relatives nearby feel more distant than anyone else. It's a good reminder that family means so much more than blood!
So Lindsay Mama of 9 from Home: A Soft Place to Fall you've been awarded the Versitile Blogger Award!
Award winners should copy award, tell everyone ten things about themselves and pass the award on.