Monday, April 18, 2011

Versitile Blogger Award!

I received this award from Lastmom over at Last Mom's Blogspot page!




Ten things about me:
1) I love television. It's so bad we have two DVR's and Netflix.
2) My adoption friends are the best friends I've ever had in my entire life. They alone make my journey to motherhood totally worth it!
3) I do a radio show with my best friend where we talk about our lives and Entertainment news.
4) My husband is my rock. Without him I am not complete.
5) I am currently addicted to my Blackberry. I just got a smart phone a few weeks ago. It's changed my life.
6) I fight hard for my kids to heal. Even though some days I feel like I add to the mess.
7) When my youngest tells me "You're a really good mom." It's pretty much the best compliment in the world.
8) My husband and I use our "date days" as a time to cuss and vent. It feels good.
9) My daughters therapist helps me more than she helps my daughter. She's awesome and encouraging, and some days I need that.
10) Everyone I consider family lives far from me. Meanwhile the blood relatives nearby feel more distant than anyone else. It's a good reminder that family means so much more than blood!
 
I want to pass this on to a new blog I started reading. She's such a busy mom of 9 that she may not have time to complete it. I've really enjoyed catching up on their journey and she's very funny!

So Lindsay Mama of 9 from Home: A Soft Place to Fall you've been awarded the Versitile Blogger Award!

Award winners should copy award, tell everyone ten things about themselves and pass the award on.

1 comment:

TM said...

Guess what?! You've just got another one :D

http://tortoisetales2.wordpress.com/

Cheers!