Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MK's 21 Questions About Mom

Well, that settles it!  My main contribution to my kids is my ability to CLEAN!?!?!  Nice!

1.  What is something mom always says to you?   I love you
2. What makes mom happy?  Um hugs and kisses
3. What makes mom sad?   Lyings
4. How does your mom make you laugh?    Um tickles
5. What did your mom like to do as a child?   Um, I don’t know
6. How old is your mom?  Um...........23?   [I’m 26]
7. How tall is your mom? Ahhh.. I’m not sure
8. What is her favorite thing to do?  Shop
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?  Clean
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?   Singing
11. What is your mom really good at?  You’re really good at cleaning
12. What is your mom not very good at?   Uhhh....my room, you don’t really help with my bed
13. What does your mom do for her job?  Help
14. What is your mom's favorite food?    Pot roast
15. What makes you proud of your mom?  Fixing my food
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?   I would say Minnie Mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together?    We do the laundry together, and we play together that’s all
18. How are you and your mom the same?    We like the same foods, we like the same kind of pot roast.
19. How are you and your mom different?  We don’t really have that much of the same stuff like toys.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Ummmmm, I don’t know is it the grocery store?
21.How do you know your mom loves you?  Hugs and kisses and she tells me that she loves me!


Added by MK:

How does your mom care about you?   Giving me hugs and kisses.  
How does your family love you?  They love you by saying “Bye I love you see you tomorrow”.

THAT’S ALL!

No comments: