Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Layla's 21 Mom Questions

1.  What is something mom always says to you?   You always come back.
2. What makes mom happy?  If you’re not sad
3. What makes mom sad?  Um saying bad words
4. How does your mom make you laugh?    If you say funny words
5. What did your mom like to do as a child?   Play
6. How old is your mom?  I don’t know
7. How tall is your mom?  Really tall  [I am 5'11]
8. What is her favorite thing to do?  To make her bed  [Only if I just got finished sleeping in it! :) ]
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?  Um...you don’t get in trouble
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?  Be for for comence (I think she meant comments) that you text computers.  [Ok, maybe she has more faith in me than I have in myself.]
11. What is your mom really good at?  Cleaning stuff up
12. What is your mom not very good at?  Not cleaning stuff up
13. What does your mom do for her job? You go at work and pay them money [I do payroll at work]
14. What is your mom's favorite food?   Bacon and Eggs (that’s what she had for breakfast)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?  Cleaning up
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?   Mrs. Incredible  [how sweet!?!]
17. What do you and your mom do together?  Um... not ride a horse, see Santa, that’s all  [lol... I guess I should have let her ride the stupid hobby horse!]
18. How are you and your mom the same?   Um white and brown (she held out her palm to show me it looks white)
19. How are you and your mom different? We are different, you white and I’m brown that is different right mama?
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To the store
21.How do you know your mom loves you?  She gets us safe.  

I said... “That’s all!”  and she said...”WOOHOO!”

No comments: