Monday, June 7, 2010

DAYCARE!

Well, we don't have a placement yet, but thankfully with being home now, I can at least say yes or no when we get the call. 


I am so happy to be home.  I called over to a daycare that is virtually within walking distance of my house (minus the 4 lane highway) and they were so nice and helpful.  They have cared for foster children before, and the Director was very detailed in the information she provided.  The other great thing is that the school bus for our zone picks up and drops off at the daycare.  They open at 6:15 and are there until 6:30.   I hope not to have to take advantage of those hours most days, but it is nice to think I will have an hour or so after I get off work at 3:30 to come home and clean up a little before the kids are home. 

So now the wait for the phone to ring begins again!

No comments: