Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back To School

We had a really nice long weekend.  Dare I say, WE HAD NO TANTRUMS!!!  We have now went a total of 10 days tantrum free.  I couldn't be more proud of my adorable little Preschooler.   The funny thing is we call Preschool, "Pre-K" and she HATES that!  She will correct me EVERY time! 

So off to school they went.  My husband took them to school because they start at 7:45, and I have to be to work at 7:00.   My boss was generous enough to offer me the choice of changing my schedule.  I declined because I like getting off at 3:30 to run errands, clean the house, start dinner, etc. 

I am very excited to hear all about their first day though.  I will be picking them up tonight from daycare, so I get to hear the details first.

Hopefully, my husband remembered to take pictures!  I will post some tonight/tomorrow if he did.

1 comment:

Hurdles of Life said...

hahaha!! my girls get mad when i say "daycare" instead of "school".