Saturday, May 14, 2011

The "D" Word

Last night I made the girls take baths.  Layla had to potty while MK was in the tub.  MK comes out of the bathroom and goes, "Mommy, Layla smacked my butt and called me the D word."   I went through the "D" words, damn, douchebag, etc.  I wasn't sure.  So I said, "What D word did she call you?"   MK goes, "DUMMY!" 

It was funny.  I laughed out loud.  She was still upset, but considering the names she will be called through life, I told her dummy would be the least of her worries.

3 comments:

DeeChloRox said...

Perfect...may the worst bad word she knows always be the "D" word!

Personal Finance Mama said...

Thanks so much for the information! I will soak up the info!!! Thanks for helping me out, i really love it!

The Mama said...

A few weeks ago Ethan said that one of the kids said the F word and Matt and I exchanged shocked glances( how does our 5 yr old know the 'F' word and did one of the other kids really say it??) and cautiously asked what F word? 'Fricken'-whew!