Sunday, August 16, 2009

So far...

Well, I am now in my second month of TTC. The first month went fairly smooth, I did 7 days of Provera, got my cycle, then days 3-7 I took 50mg of Clomid. The Clomid didn't really cause me any side effects. The only thing I really noticed were hot flashes during the day. Luckily, I didn't have them at night. Now I am beginning my second cycle, this time on 100mg of Clomid. I have taken my Provera two days now. This cycle I changed the time of day I am taking my temperature. Instead of when I wake up in the morning, I am taking it at 2:30am. The problem I found with the first thing in the morning was that I couldn't get a solid 3-4 hours before taking my temp. This was mostly due to needing to pee in the morning before my wake-up time, or the dogs needing to go outside, or my husband snoring and waking me. The 2:30 wake up is simple, pop in the thermometer and then go back to sleep. My thermometer has a memory, so that makes it easy.

So I am hoping that I ovulate this month. It would be GREAT! I hope that I ovulate the weekend of Labor Day. We are going to be away from the house at Snowshoe, WV so I am hoping we can "conceive" a baby.

No comments: