Monday, August 31, 2009

And here we are, waiting....

I am really trying not to stress out, but when is it coming? I am 9 days post the Provera, and still nothing. On my lunch break I am going to go buy a pregnancy test. It's never taken more than a couple of days for me to get my period after finishing the Provera.

On a side note, we've finished painting our Master Bedroom, now we're moving on to laying the floors tonight. I am ready for this project to be finished so that we can sleep in the same bed again. Right now we're sleeping in the spare room on the full sized and twin mattresses. The dogs don't really do well with this arrangement because they constrict me to about 10" of the bed. I'm a little too tossy-turny for just 10" of bed.

Additionally, I am currently completely mesmerized with the Jaycee Dugard story. I can't imagine being able to get away from someone and not doing it. It seems like she was totally brain washed. I want to say though, the media is making a big deal out of them living in sheds that "locked from the outside". Question... don't ALL sheds lock from the outside?

Well that is all for now. Come on period or positive pregnancy test!

No comments: