Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's LINK Time!

So I am becoming a bit obsessed with research. I've found some awesome links through FACES OF VIRGINIA'S website.

I have said it before and I will say it again, my husband and I are in NO way doing this "for the money". In fact, our plan is to have the subsidies go into our savings account. Thankfully, we are able to support ourselves and the children, out of our own pocket. I found it interesting that those 6+ in age and sibling groups can continue to receive subsidies after adoption. I guess we will bank that money for future expenses (i.e. cars, college, vacations)since our hope is to adopt.

Here is a link to info on Virginia subsidies: SUBSIDY INFO

I also found an awesome link on FACES site to give guidance when welcoming a child into your home. WELCOMING A CHILD

I am sure I will post more very soon!

No comments: